I am currently only offering courses for students who are 18 years old or over.
Upon booking, I require a deposit of 50% of the course fee . You can cancel and receive a full refund up to 2 months before the course date – after this time you will lose your deposit. You are required to pay the full course fee 1 MONTH prior to the class commencing . If you cancel after this time you will lose the full class fee.
For the 1 day taster courses I require the FULL amount upon booking. Terms and Conditions still apply.
In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by me, all deposits are fully refundable. However I cannot be responsible for any other costs incurred.
Important information for purchasing knives, swords, seax or axes within the UK:
I will not sell a knife, seax or axe to anyone under the age of 18.
We verify age by using a professional age verification service that checks your age against the electoral role. If this does not work then we may require identification or a quick face to face video call to confirm that you are indeed over 18 years of age.
Terms and Conditions for Vouchers
1. You can buy gift vouchers in any amount you choose or for a specific course.
2. Once purchased, the gift voucher will be emailed to you . You can either print out or email the voucher to the intended recipient.
3. Gift vouchers may be redeemed against any course or private tuition, they may also be redeemed against anything I have for sale in the Shop to the face value of the gift voucher.
4. Gift vouchers can be used for full or part payment of the course. If the value of the voucher exceeds the course fee, you can ‘split’ the voucher so that it can be redeemed against more than one course.
5. Gift vouchers are dated and valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
6. We offer a 30 day refund on vouchers from date of purchase. After that they are non-refundable.
7. If you have a pre automation voucher please email us and we will book you onto the class of your choice.